The Answer Man

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'M BACK....AND THE HERE IS THE FUTURE

So...it has been awhile. Let me give you guys a quick update of what I have been up to over the past few weeks.

1) Following my most recent post, I took a trip over to Vegas for the NBA All-Star game. It was truly an awesome experience. I intended to start writing again as soon as I got back, but well, we clearly see that did not happen.

2) As I've mentioned in earlier posts I attend Villanova University. In recent weeks I've had midterms and also seen an increased workload at the newspaper and radio station.

3) The last few days I've been over at Madison Square Garden hanging out at the Big East Tournament.

What the future holds is a lot of uncertainty. The team by team previews have come to an end. I will put up some predictions for the season. I hope to write a few posts a week during the baseball season, so you all have that to look forward. Until then....

-David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home